Return to the problems of negative cycles that you identified that your work could address.
Consider the assumptions underlying the steps you are taking to meet your well-being objectives/your project:
- Is your work reliant on other interventions being in place to address the causes of long term cycles alongside your project?
- What are the trade-offs emerging between different aspects of well-being and sustainability and how have these been minimised?
- What can your work do to resolve, manage or mitigate competing priorities?
- What were the outputs of the well-being objectives/project? What were the financial costs associated with the preventative objective in comparison to maintaining the status quo? Were any financial savings made?
- Where the situation has not changed, what were the obstacles and changes might be needed to overcome these in the future? You might want to consider the scope and allocation of financial, human and technical resources dedicated to children.