Return to how your work will continue to involve citizens and stakeholder:
- How many children were involved in the planning, delivery and review of the project/well-being objective?
- How were children’s views taken account of during the decision-making process?
- Are children’s involvement arrangements clearly connected to organisational leadership structures?
- How were the National Children and Young People’s Participation Standards used to guide the design of the involvement process?
- How has your organisation adopted the National Children and Young People’s Participation Standards?
- How has your work been shaped by key stakeholders affected by the project, and particularly their needs and challenges?
- What has changed as a result of children’s input?
- How will children affected by your work continue to influence your work throughout its life?